"I challenge my fate!”
From the popular Nintendo 3DS game 'Fire Emblem: Awakening' comes a second re-release of figma Lucina, the character who comes from a ruined future.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a confident staring expression as well as a gentle smiling face.
- Alternate hair parts allow you to display her as she looked disguised at the start of the game.
- Her cape can easily be attached and removed.
- Special handle parts can be attached to the scabbard, allowing you to display her with her falchion sheathed.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.