Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist's curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity, and herself in the process, Miriam must fight through the castle and defeat the summoner, Gebel. Collect, craft, and unlock a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the countless minions and bosses of hell that await!
- Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long time Castlevania fans.
- Unlock spells and powers, find, craft, and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam's appearance, and mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- With music by Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada, respectively, veterans of the Castlevania franchise and Capcom brand, Bloodstained's music is an unforgettable experience.
- Bloodstained's game world is the biggest of Koji Igarashi's entire career, with a map size almost 2x as big as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Aside from the enigmatic Miriam, there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.